Appleseed OVA fun continues

So this is A.J. Sebastian, the main villain in Appleseed OVA.


I thought he was one bad ass looking guy, even though he is an actually bad guy. Till this day I would based my design on "bad ass" thing on him. I guess this guy has left a memorable impression and it had been imprinted into my mind, or maybe I'm just an Appleseed fanboy. 

So what made me want to revisit this late 1980 anime? Was it because I had my childhood in the 80's OR was it because this is one of Masamune Shirow's work that stick to his design OR maybe it's all of them?  I'll let you be the judge.  

Here's my take on A.J.  I've made him bigger because I thought it would be cooler of him to be able to take on E.S.W.A.T Landmate hand to hand. It would make him a bit grandier and much more bad ass, I think.


Comments

Popular Posts